Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Padre Alberto: Pide disculpas y apoyo



STATEMENT FROM FATHER ALBERT CUTIÉ

Before God - full of love and mercy - I ask for the forgiveness of those who may be hurt or saddened by my actions. Since I entered the seminary at the age of 18, the priesthood has brought me great joy. The commitment that I made to serve God will remain intact. I am grateful for the love and support I have received today from so many in our community, especially my parishioners and the supporters of the radio stations who have demonstrated great compassion and understanding toward me as a human being. I ask for your continued prayers and support.

Father Albert Cutié

DECLARACIÓN DEL PADRE ALBERTO CUTIÉ

Ante Dios - lleno de amor y misericordia - y ante toda nuestra comunidad, quiero pedir perdón si mis acciones les han causado dolor y tristeza. Desde mi ingreso al seminario a los 18 años, el sacerdocio me ha traído gran alegría. Les aseguro que mi servicio y dedicación a Dios continuarán intactos. Doy gracias a Dios por la compasión y el apoyo humano que he recibido en el día de hoy de tantas personas en nuestra comunidad, especialmente mis feligreses y oyentes de nuestras emisoras. Sólo pido sus oraciones y apoyo.

Padre Alberto Cutié

link

No comments: